Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ugly Christmas Lights

I was thinking of something interesting I could share in this evenings Gather post. My mind was rambling of family recipes, quotes and my little dog. Then I got a thought bubble that said, "Ugly Christmas Lights."


There has to be pics out there on the interent of stuff like this. Then my fingers went to searching. And here's what I found. Yes, at UglyChristmasLights they have a ton to pic from. Heres a couple from thier site found here:


This one is a real mess. I bet they go out the backdoor! lol.




This one is called Jumble.


If you look closely you can still see a tiny bit of the house under the mess of holiday blow-ups.




To see many more, you may like to visit UglyChristmasLights!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!