Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

ThinkPoint Virus | Update

My pc was infected with the "ThinkPoint" virus the other day and OMG! Such a headache! I want to thank all of you that sent messages and comments as to how to maybe help with it. I really appreciate it! But my pc was completely at a stand still. Only buttons clickable were related to the ThinkPoint screen, like to do their virus scan and such!


Thanks to my bro-in-law Shane, big time, for doing a system recovery for me and updating the virus protection today.


Now, I will be making up time, commenting and viewing all posts in the Comments Club, and my friends posts soon. I hated it that the "ThinkPoint" virus stopped me like that. It was awful!


Also, thanks again to all those who left me comments as to what may help. I was trying to lookkup all the help topics from my husband's Palm Pre Plus, and it is an aggravating phone if there ever was one! I like it, but omg, hard to do things like that on! Thank goodness he doesn't take it to work with him. He takes his old LG Vu, so he left the Palm at home. And it had wifi. But I used it sparingly due to the fact it is very complicated to work. lol.


But all is good now, and I will be commenting, viewing, and replying to you all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!