Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Gather | The "Welcome to Gather" Post by Tom Gerace

I was reading through many posts and articles this evening about whether or not Gather may be shutting down. And somewhere, maybe on Kevin's comments? I'm not sure but if I can find it again, I will leave credit below. Anyway, I ran across a very interesting link to this: Welcome to Gather | Gather. It was posted by Tom Gerace, the founder and CEO of Gather.


What I found most interesting when I visited the welcome post, is that it had only been viewed 58 times and had only one comment. ONE COMMENT? I was thinking that if I had started Gather, that maybe I would have chosen to send out the welcome post to all new members. Because I'm sure there are many out here in Gatherland that have no idea exactly what Gather is or what it was intended to be. And that post would have given me a little insight.


Have you ever saw that "Welcome to Gather" post by Tom before now?


or less yet, are you with me in not even knowing who Tom was?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!