Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Never-ending Day | A good one!

Just a quick post tonight, again. Been busy all day.


It started out at the Peddlers Mall, of course. lol. As do 99% of my Mondays & Fridays. Got all my decorating done with what I had ready to go. Put up yet another 6' tree there also, with decorations. :-) I love Christmas time. And by then, it was 12:00 pm, already. So had to rush to my Aunt Wilma's house for an early Thanksgiving meal. She's going into the hospital on Wednesday morning for galbladder surgery, so if she comes home that day, she will in no way want or be able to cook on Thursday, so she had it today.


It was a small gathering. Friends and family stopped in on their lunches that were close.


Then at 3:30pm, I went and visited an uncle (heres a pic of him: Where's The BEEF? (funny pic to pass along) that I hadn't seen since last Februrary, which was the death of his sister, another aunt of mine. It was great to catch up with him. We laughed until 6:30pm, and I headed home..... Then back to town because I forgot some things. And now I am home for the night. WEW!


Seems my quick posts run a little long......lol..... sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!