Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Knock Knock | Santa's Here

That's what I said as I knocked on each door tonight.

Sitting here thinking, I feel pretty good about my days work. Well, I would hardly call it work. But I did get a lot done.

Even though we will be spending another day finishing up our Christmas shopping tomorrow or Thursday. Today I was able to deliver a load of gifts tonight to those whom I had already finished shopping for. And it felt good. My husband was a great little helper also! Mostly the good feelings came from getting to see those people I hadn't saw in like forever! Life is just super busy and many reasons are there to keep us from visiting as much as we like.


I believe I will put that in my New Years Resolutions for 2011, to visit family & friends more often!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!