Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

birthdays, old, old age, how old do you feel thank you

Goodmorning Gather. I'm in the process of getting ready for the day, but snagged a few minutes to sit down and do a quick post.


I'll be doing alot of running today and that's why I tried to post a few extra posts last night. I usually have one saved in "drafts" that I am working on. That way I always have something to post. But this morning it's empty.


I have to take my aunt to her post surgery checkup this morning. Then take her home. Go to the Peddlers Mall. Do all the goody stuff there like straighten and clean. I will take more to restock later, as I don't have the time today. Because my husband is suppose to be in early this evening, and on a Thursday! Yay. I usually don't get to see him until Friday night or sometimes Saturday night. Anyways, when he gets in this evening, he is taking me out for a birthday dinner in Winchester. Just a quiet "us" dinner. My birthday isn't actually until tomorrow, but we won't have time for it then, as other stuff is already scheduled. And we can't have it on Saturday because we have a houseguest comming.


Anyways, as always, my little quick post has lead to a lenghty one, so I'll stop now. lol. Before Gather runs out of virtual ink.


Have a great day.


How do you ususally celebrate your birthday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!