Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Squidoo

I am sitting here at 1:06 am learning how to post to Squidoo. I am currently watching the video tour of the workshop. And I have to tell you, it seems awesome! I have seen posts and links to Squidoo before, but never tried it out.


I think I will enjoy this site and it's probably gonna be one of the weekly ones I love posting to. I believe that it said, that when you write a "lens" a post, that if you link to items they offer from places like Amazon, and if people click there and buy that product, that you also recieve a little bonus. And that is totally cool! Nothing I have ever heard of on a site like this before.


Well, I'm gonna go set up my bio & profile pic there, as you get bonus points for doing so. See you around Gather today!


Do you have a Squidoo account?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!