Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

November 2010 Archives | Comments Club

November 2010 Archives Comments Club


More archives from earlier this month. As we still don't have archives for the group a year ago, because the group wasn't founded until Jan. of 2010. lol. So posting what I can, to help members get as many views as possible.


Please help these 20 posts, as they were from early this month. I'm not on a regular routine or have a pattern down yet of doing these archives post, but I will hopefully soon, get in rthym!



  1. November's Genre Creative Challenge and Judge's by Jennine D.

  2. Schools out! My day by Ryan Reid

  3. Today Is My Gathervary, Good Morning Gatherland by DIANE D.

  4. Energy Sucking Electronics Vampire Power by Lisa Copher

  5. WHEN THE END DOES COME: THESE COULD BE SOME OF THE NEWS HEADLINES! (HUMOR) by RedBird. B.

  6. Planning Ahead for Holiday Savings - weekly money saving blog 11/4-11/10 by Renita P.

  7. Project FeederWatch 2010-2011 by David Weber

  8. My Crochet Today by Debbie W.

  9. Even The Ghosts are Getting Sick of This! by Matthew A.

  10. What's on your Bucket List? by Nichole D.

  11. Getting fined for the first time EVER by CRYSTAL C.

  12. My New Etsy Shop by ~*~Danyale~*~ N.

  13. I just got my yearly bonus! by Rebecca Dearing

  14. I love stumbling upon a better deal! by Jennifer R.

  15. Your Online Reputation by Eugene aronsky

  16. Merck gets good news from Vytorin study by Ed Da Head Toker

  17. My Great Grandfather's Beef Stew by Diane Huizenga

  18. Thanksgiving Thankfuls by Mary McKinney

  19. My Kraft FOODS Gift Basket arrived today! by ♠~Dnbuster~♠ ~.

  20. Questions to make you think... by Adelaide M.


Thanks to all the members who continue to post, view and comment! It really helps our little group stay active! Thanks again! If you are not yet a member, please feel free to click here to join!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!