Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What do you see from your window?

This post goes along with my profile pic. Someone has once posted a comment under it, stating that it would make for a good post. I asked this question once before about a year ago, and got wonderful answers.


It's a simple question. And will give us all a lil insight as to each of our surroundings.


From my window I see big ole hills, countless trees, so bare. A few of them are hanging onto to a couple last leaves that haven't fallen yet. An empty hammock, hanging ever so still, waiting for spring yet once again. A small creak in the distant, flowing ever so gently.


My backyard is huge. It is also called the Daniel Boone National Forest.

Thats what I see from my window.


What do you see from your window?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!