Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feeling a bit old. lol.

I just got back home from running my aunt around to the dr and such. Also, done with my Peddlers Mall clean up. I'm home a little bit earlier than I anticipated. It's only 3:00pm.


And now I'm just sitting here at home, waiting on my husband to get here. He's taking me to my birthday dinner this evening. A day early as it's actually Dec. 3rd but we have to do it tonight. Anyways, I'm super excited. I'll be well, um 29 again! ;-)


I'm starting to feel kinda old. Some of the things my younger sisters do and wear, I think, "OMG."


At what age did you actually start feeling old? Or do you not yet?


Thank you to all who have posted happy birthday wishes on my morning post! I really appreciate it. I think I'll go get started on some Comment Club posts and get the emails down a bit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!