Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Organizing My Life

I am trying to get myself organized tonight. For the good of the Comments Club I'm in, and for the upkeep of my blog. And for just basically a little structure for my everyday chaotic life. So I actually went out and bought a monthly planner for 2011. And I am already marking weekly and some daily online activities which need to be taken care of.


So many of these, I unintentionally (spell check) neglect. And then when I do remember them, I feel so bad. I do manage to keep up with alot of stuff on time. So I know I can do this.


Right now, I'm sitting here brainstorming, trying to remember all the sites that I love to visit either on a daily or weekly level. And for the life of me, I can only think of about 3. lol. I know theres like 20 more floating around in my mind. I'm sure they will come to me.


So for now, gonna call it a night here and work in my planner. Maybe I will go through my favorites list and see what's in there.


Happy Gathering!



Do you keep a daily planner to help with online activities?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!