Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Destination: You Choose

pokerstars Pictures, Images and Photos


Being an avid poker player, over the years I have met and became friends with many people worldwide. And these friendships have grown over years. I'm talking like, some I have known and played with on a regular basis for almost 10 years now.


Well, this got me to thinking that maybe someday down the road, I may want to actually visit with them. Okay, this goes to the "Captain Safety's" out there, I am not talking about meeting people I just met like yesterday. lol. I am talking years and years of friendship. Although, that too could be very dangerous at times. And one must take all measures of safety in today s world. Hum, this has me rethinking the whole thing again. lol.


But anyways, whether I acutally do or not, I was thinking and I narrowed it down to one person and place that I would like to visit, if I could, before I die. And that would be Cumbria, England, predominately the Lake District. It is rumored to be one of the most beautiful countries in England. And who wouldn't want to visit it? The reason I chose Cumbria is because of a fellow, long term poker buddy that lives there. I would just love to see the everyday views that they see. And to just take in how different we are in so many ways, yet come toghether with such fun, and feeling of same at the tables. I think it would just be awesome!


Where would be one place that you would love to visit before you die. And why?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!