Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Closing the Weekend Out

Ahhh. I have had a full day. So doing a little quick post tonight.


Yesterday was sooo slow here. That's the reason I had so much time on my hands to post alot here. My husband had to work, so he only had a one day weekend and that was today. So we done alot of running all day long, trying to fit as much as we could.


Then when we finally got home this evening, I spent about an hour and a half leaf blowing the driveway. Then the driveway turned to the side yard. Then, of course, I did the front yard, etc. Well, anyways I am happy it is done, as I love a well maintained yard. And pretty soon I'll be decorating for Christmas and won't need to bother with the leaves then. Of course, unless more fall or blow all over again. As our yard is huge.


I am missing the auction that we regularly go to tonight, (Sunday.) Just because we've literally ran outta run-around time. lol. I have alot to do to get ready for the week ahead tonight.


I did however, find some great deals today out shopping. I was estatic to find a stone crock bowl at the Peddlers Mall for $1.25! I think they left off a number somewhere. lol. But I was way happy to get it. Then we went to a flea market and found all kinds of goodies. One booth was loaded with all types of new, gift items. So I ended up with three bags just from her. I will use alot of them for small Christmas gifts.


And now, here it is 6:27pm, so I need to go check my emails and get my online activities taken care of. On my way now to the Comments Club posts! :-)


Did you have a busy or relaxing weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!