Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Associated Content

I have not logged into my Associated Content account for quite a while now. And tonight, being as I can't sleep because of well, lets just say I'm mad at the world, well anyways, it seems as though something has changed. It seems that Associated Content is now the Yahoo Contributor Network .


And each time I click "log in" it takes me to a new "sign up to be a Y!Contributor." No matter how many times I try. I also tried to click "create a new account" on that page it keeps taking me to. Because for a slight moment I thought maybe since they are changing that we had to upgrade prefrences or make a new account. But that too is not working. O great, just what I need a headache on top of being mad at the world. Just great!


So I was wandering, is anyone else having this type of problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!