Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

50 Free Swagbucks


I've been a member for a while, but not real active. I did make it there early this week and viewed some videos and done a couple searches. Nothing major. It's just not a site that I feel at home at, so I don't tend to visit it alot.

Anyways, I opened my email this morning and there was an email from them that said "fifty free swagbucks, Happy Birthday, Lisa." So I think that's cool. I'm not sure at all what the value points are worth there. I've never cashed out and don't plan to anytime in the near future. As I am not very active. But it really suprised me getting that email. I thought, aw, how cool! Cus, anytime we get something for our birthdays, it always puts a smile on our face, right?

Are you a member of Swagbucks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!