Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Content to Clear | Please Help

Archives from January 2010 Comments Club


A little early, but since I have no posts for this time last year, getting a jump on archives for January. Please help these posts:



  1. Healthy Living Challenge--1/30/10--Daily Points: 100 by Marsha S.

  2. adding one extra canned item a week
    by old lady ..



  3. Grocery Deals Today 1/30/10
















































Note:


Once I have posted an article/photo/video link into the Comments Club Archives Post (like this one) that content will then be cleared from the group. Leaving way for me to easily post the others for archival views. That way I can try to keep it all pretty fair and I won't accidently duplicate any.


~Thanks to all the members who continue to post, view and comment! It really helps our little group stay active!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!