Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Something Worth Mentioning

There is so many things floating around out in the world wide web. Some of them are worth a look, and well, some of them not so much. lol. And I know I can find one thing to post each day that is worth mentioning that hopefully no one has saw before.


Today I'd like to post a video of a very talented man that lives in my hometown. Our families are friends and he's an all around great guy. His name is Ewell Cochran. He's a great guitar player and singer. He sounds a lot like the country star George Jones. He's got that deep rooted country twang, to say.


I found his videos on Youtube, posted by Lonewarrior9mm after searching for some local interests. There were a total of 4 uploaded of Mr. Cochran, so I chose the one I liked best to feature here. With links to the others below. Enjoy!



Mr. Cochran Sings The Blues Vol. 2


I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair


Views were only 96. What? It's worth way more people seeing!














More videos of Mr. Ewell Cochran:



Mr. cochran sings the blues


231 views as of this posting



Mr. Cochran Sings The Blues Vol. 2


97 views as of this posting





Mr. Cochran Sings The Blues Vol. 3

53 views as of this posting


MR. COCHRAN SINGS THE BLUES VOL. 4


52 views as of this posting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!