Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Decorating My Peddlers Mall Booth

Just time for a quick post this evening, as I have a lot of items to get together tonight. And it is already 9:42pm here. I am usually headed to bed right now. lol.


Tomorrow I have a full day ahead of me. I am going to be re-decorating my Peddlers Mall booth in a Christmas theme. I know it seems a little early, but I want it to be ready to go come the Black Friday sale.


I have primitive Christmas trees to put up and decorate. I bought some new type of battery operated lights that stay on for 6 hours, then automatically turn themselves off for 18 hours, then back on again, etc. They claim that one set of batteries will run them for 90 days. We will see!


I have tables to move into the booth and tables that do not fit the theme, to move out. And oodles of holiday treasures to display. And lots of items to tag. It will be a full day for sure.





So goodnight Gather!





When (if you do) do you begin to decorate for Christmas at your house?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!