Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day of Nothing?

My day of doing nothing has turned into a day of baking more pies for family, somewhow. Ugh. Now i love to bake, but believe me, a day of doing nothing would be great too.


In between baking pie crusts and filling them with cooked, chocolate pudding, I have managed to view & comment on all postings for the Comments Club today. Which is great that I am finally caught up. Finally! :-)


By the way, If you are not yet a member, please feel free to click here to join!



I'll be heading off here for a while now, but checking in again this evening. My nephew is currently on his way over to spend the night. And he keeps me pretty busy! We'll probably head out to grab something to eat, as he is hard to please. lol.


Have a great day Gatherers!


Is your evening calm or hectic?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!