Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Add extra to your posts with HTML






I taught myself how to use HTML years ago. And I am currently testing out ways to use more "html" hyper text markup language here in my posts at Gather. So that it will be more pleasing to the eye. After several failed attempts, I believe I have almost gotten this one down. Although it has frustrated mejust a little bit. But after a bit of reviewing, I think it's all coming back to me now.


I like having the option to "insert a picture" as Gather offers. But the picture uploading has not been going right lately. And that annoys me. So I am playing around with HTML. And so far, I am really liking this post.





When I get down here, I can even switch the writing to RED.


If you wish to read up on the website that I am currently looking at, to get an idea


of how to do this, you can find it here: HTML Tutorial



Do you use HTML in your Gather Posts?











0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!