Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

What I Enjoy: Country Living

I enjoy the look of country in my home. Therefore I mostly follow the primitive theme when decorating.

I am crafty by nature, well let's say I try to be anyways, lol, and that is the reason you see many photos of the items I have made or redone. When I can't find something in the stores that I like, I try to make it, or redo a current item I have to fit my likeings.

So if you also enjoy re-doing items, or like the primitive decorating theme, you may enjoy my posts here and located also on my blog. Some of the things I redo also end up for sale in my Peddlers Mall booth also.

Do you like the country theme in your home?

(pic above: Martha Washington Sewing cabinet I won at an auction for $1 and an antique side chair that only costed me $2~ I just love them!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!