Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3 | My Birthday!!! YAY


Yep, today is my birthday! And even though most of us say, "Awww, it's just another day, I don't want anything," I think deep down, we all want a little recognition. Whatever that maybe. Could be a card, a cake, a visit from a friend, a simple phone call, party or just a comment saying "happy birthday."

This year has been great. Last year was not such a good one, because my husband had to work and cancel two birthday "dates" we had set. But this year he took off in advance! I've been a little under the weather the past few days due to a stomach virus (look close at pic lol I still feel sick) that's been going around, but all and all today was great! And we've spent the entire day out. Just shopping, eating and talking. I think my favorite part is just the being with him. Didn't matter what we really did, cause we were together.

I got some great gifts including a tanning bed, which amazed me, a room makeover (Zebra Style) I need to snap a pic of that, and a pink robe, fuzzy Jessica Simpson house slippers, tv, jacket and something else I can't recall. But my favorite of all the gifts is the simple flowers in the pic. I just love wild flowers, and this year my husband got me two bouquets called "Crazy Daisies" due to the tie dyed colors. I just LOVE THEM!

And I'd like to say thank you, to all who read my blog that come from Facebook, I just love the birthday comments that have been coming all day! THANK YOU, Thank you, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!