Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Garden Trellis

Back in the summer I wrote about wanting a little garden trellis out in our side yard. It's pretty bare out there. So I wanted something that I could hang flowering baskets from and also maybe run some grape vines up.

Well, I drew it out and my wonderful husband went to work.
Below is some pics from the build.


Here's the place I picked out where I wanted the trellis.

And here's a pic after about an hour or so of getting started.
And here's the pic below of it almost finished. That's me and my hubby, Greg. I just love that he can basically build whatever I draw out! It gives him a challenge I think. lol. Whatever it is, I'm just glad he enjoys doing my lil projects. Cause without him, I couldn't get it done.
And ta~da! Here's the finished project. Nothing fancy or perfect, but it's exactly what I wanted. And I am sooo happy to have it done!

It's been a few months now, since it was built and I did make the most of it through the summer. I filled it with flowers, hummingbird feeders and planted some grape vines up the back. I hope they will climb in a few years and completely cover the top.

Since it's December now, I just recently went out and strung holiday lights all over it. Here it is below. lol. It's first Christmas~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!