Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Magnolia Tree in Full Bloom

Magnolia trees are simply beautiful flowering trees with an aroma like no other. They are named after Pierre Magnol who was a french botanist.

I got a few good shots of my Magnolia Tree this year when it was in full bloom.The fragrance is so hard to explain because it smells so good. I would describe it as a vintage perfume filling the air. It's a soft aroma but yet very noticeable. So hard to describe if you've never smelled it. And the blooms... oh the blooms are just big and beautiful!



Below are me and my niece Emma headed for the hammock under the Magnolia tree. It's our favorite place in the summer. And when fall rolls around, we still head out there to swing we just take a blanket with us.


Have you ever seen a Magnolia tree in full bloom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!