Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Aeropostale | Free Shipping?

Okay, so I'm really mad at the Aeropostale website right now. For cyber Monday, I saved alot of my shopping needs for Christmas and shopped with them. Two orders in fact during that week, but anyways.

On Cyber Monday, they had a huge sale going on, of course, and the website stated that all orders over $75.00 would also receive free shipping! That made it ever better! That is until.....I made it all the way through to the very end of checkout, AFTER entering the entire paypal info and all,,,,,, and on the final screen I recieved an alert that OOPS, one of your chosen items was not in stock anymore. And at the bottom, it had my total and showed that I had just been charged $7.00 in shipping also...



Why you ask? Well it seems that right on the last screen, (NOT throughout my shopping, did the computer kick out that one item that was out of stock, like it had been doing all evening otherwise) but yet it waited to the very end. And that one item, which if I remember correctly was a graphic tee-shirt, that's total was subtracted from the total, and that put me at a grand total of only $74.85! Which is a few cents shy of the free shipping offer on purchases of $75.00 and above!

That sucks! I should've been warned before going to the very end of the checkout! I would have definately added another $5.00 graphic tee-shirt to keep from loseing the $7.00 to shipping!

I went ahead and then wrote an email to customer support at Aeropostale. And figured they would do something about it. And then the next day, it still hadnt been answered, (I know, they are busy) but I needed to buy some more things on the same site, and did so. Which now, I wish I hadn't because I just received an email stateing that they can do nothing about the first order's incident.... I know it's just a few bucks, but I was doing the shopping there, with the offer of the free shipping in my head.. I actually got to the site from an email link they had sent focusing on the FREE SHIPPING! Which I never got.... It just makes me mad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!