Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Costume Jewelry Christmas Tree

I absolutely love Christmas time and love to decorate anything. In fact, I try to put a tree in each room, even if it's a tiny one, like in the photo below.
That's the tree I have in my bedroom sitting atop of my jewelry cabinet. So I thought, "hum, why not decorate it with some of the costume jewelry I've collected over the years from auctions and estate sales." So I did.
The ropeing is actually a long beaded, wooden necklace. And the topper is a diamond-like keychain, lol. And as you can see, most of the ornaments are just random, old earrings, most of which were mismatched in old jewelry boxes I've bought. I knew I held onto them for some reason, and now I've found it. lol.
So here you have it, my costume jewelry Christmas tree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!