Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Swagbucks Snowball Fight


The first ever Swagbucks Snowball Fight has began. It's game on for teams; Let it Swag vs. Jingle Bucks.
I have been randomly assigned to team Let it Swag, and as of right now we are barely ahead! YAY!

First off, if you haven't heard of Swagbucks you can join by clicking my link here. And if you are already a member but haven't heard of the snowball fight here's some info.

It's basically a fun little game challenge that lets the members compete by trying to earn the most points by doing the basic things on the site such as watching the Swagbucks TV, searching, doing tasks, completeing surveys and doing some of the special offers. Keep in mind the game run from December 8th- December 21, 2011.

And the members of the winning team will earn 25 swag bucks each, plus the member of the team who earned the most individual points for the winning team will earn an additional 100 swag bucks. I'm no way around this, because so far, I've only earned my team like 71 points, but hey, they add up!

Have you joined in on the Swagbucks Snowball Fight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!