Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Aeropostale Shipping Refund


The other day I wrote about how the Aeropostale website suckered me out of free shipping on cyber Monday (full story here). I immediately wrote their costumer service department an email about the deal. I was then simply brushed aside with an simple, "oh your order didn't qualify correctly," message. Which in fact it did qualify up until AFTER hitting the checkout button in which I was informed a graphic tee-shirt had been sucked outta my cart.

Anyways, after a few more emails back and forth, I was suprised this morning to receive not just an apology email for my shopping inconveince, but a full refund for the shipping of $7.00 and the tax on the shipping, $.42.

I was like, "wow!" I know, I know, it's not a lot of money, and worrying over the little amount only causes headaches, but it's the fact that they almost got away with it, and I just wander how many fell victim to the same deal on cyber Monday? Because all in all, I was only shopping with them to begin with due to a "Free Shipping on purchases over $75" email I had received from them anyways! And I had filled my basket with enough to make sure I qualified for that sale!

And so, in the end I finally got it....Although it did cost me a huge headache and a few unnecessary emails, I'm happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!