Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Free Hit Counter

Does your blog or website need a hit counter?

I know it's hard to find a good, free one out there to use. So I thought I'd share the one I've used for over a year now.

It's from Tiny Counter, and it's totally free! I love them because they are reliable and have over 40 counter styles to choose from.

So, if you need one you should really check them out.

(I don't get anything if you use them, it's just something I use and thought I'd share with you.)

1 comments:

Counter for site said...

Yeah adding a counter to your blog or website is always a wonderful idea.A hit counter measures and displays the number of times visitors have viewed a single page on a website.This will give you idea if there is an improvement of your site traffic.

Post a Comment

I love comments!