Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

FUN | List a Hillbilly Name

I am from Eastern Kentucky and am use to hearing hillbilly jokes everyday.

I thought it would be fun to list a bunch of "so called" hillbilly names. I dunno why or what purpose it has. Heck, maybe I am helping a fellow hillbilly with a good ole' name of an expecting baby? lol.

Please note: I listed a few names that are in my family. I am not being mean....it's just for fun! lol

Here's a few below, Can you add any Hillbilly Names to the List?

  • Joe-Bob
  • Billy Bob
  • Sue Ellen
  • Shirlene
  • Wilford
  • Henrietta
  • Etta Mae
  • Beauford
  • Cletus
  • Bubba
  • Jethro
  • Ellie Mae
  • Earlene
  • Wrangler
  • Orville
  • Bertha
  • Peggy Sue
  • Daisy Mae

Can You think of any Hillbilly Names to add?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!