Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

eBay Bucks Beta Program.....2% Back


Ebay Bucks.

Heard of it? What is it? Well, I have been a member of eBay for quite a few years now. It is my number one stop when shopping online. And in early 2009, I received an email from eBay inviting me to join their eBay Bucks Program, which is available by invitation only while in the beta stage.

eBay bucks basically is a program designed to point loyal users to eBay first when in need of a product. It lures them here by offering a rebate, so to say. Here's how it works. You shop at eBay, you earn 2% back on each qualifying purchase, then every three months, you receive your eBay Bucks certificate, as shown in the photo. You then have thirty days in which you can use your eBay bucks certificate to go towards any future purchase.

I know the 2% doesn't sound that great. But at least it is something. I don't try to get on eBay just to earn the eBay bucks, that would be crazy. It is just basically for the everyday shoppers, like myself, to keep us coming back. And for me, it's working!

Once the beta testing for eBay bucks ends, they will hopefully extend this program to all eBay users.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!