Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

DTV Converter and HDTV Antenna *UPDATE*

*UPDATE*

This is an update to my previous post about the DTV Converter Boxes and HDTV Antennas found HERE.


After getting the antenna out of the box and put together with all the little screws, we realized that the antenna came with no pole. Other than the one in which you can attach to the top of the house.

Aside from that, I am really happy, so far, with the quality. The picture looks as if we are still running satellite on our t.v.. I mean it is clear. And so we are going to continue to use this as our tv means. I just hope that as time goes by, we pick up more channels or we will probably have to move the antenna? But hey, now that we've paid for everything once, it's now free from here on. Goodbye satellite bills!

Below is the pic of the antenna we bought after assembling it.
Why is my picture so blurry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!