I got very nervous one day when I looked down. I noticed my toenails were all grayish looking. No pinkish color to be seen at all.

I immediately got nervous as I have many medical problems and don't need another.
Well, first thing I did was get up and walk around. As I had been sitting still for about an hour. And it started to fade back to normal.

A few weeks went by and it done it again. Well, I immediately called my doctor and made an appointment.

Turned out that it was nothing with me. He said when I sit for a while that the blood settles down into our feet. Temporarily giving our toes a grayish color. Just from sitting.
But he said it was good that I came in because it could have been a real problem or even a fungus. But thank goodness for me it was nothing.

Have you ever noticed your toenails to be grayish in color?

+Health +Toes +Scary
article and photo by &jelliedkey