It's a metal dollhouse from around the 70s or 80s or so. I had one exactly like it when I was little in the late 80's. Not sure what happened to it. But pretty sure it got passed down to my two little sisters and the rest was history.

So when I spotted this same one at a yard sale a few months ago, I had to grab it up. It came with bags of original furniture with it too. A super bonus!

I am going to leave it sitting in the living room for when my little niece comes up for a visit. She has the new kind with lights and stuff inside hers, but I'm sure this one will be fun as well.

What is a toy that you can remember being your favorite as a little kid?

+Dollhouse
+Vintage
+Metal
+Children
+Fun
+80's
+1980's
+1980Dollhouse
+Memories

IMAGE CREDIT: It's me the Author of this post, +Jelliedkey