True Story.
Long, but true!

Last summer I started experiencing arm pain in my right arm. Absolutely none in my left arm. Which is why at first I didn't think much about it. I had always thought left arm pain meant something significant with your heart.

A few weeks went on and the pain increased. I had changed the way I slept and began to keep an eye on things that would make it hurt.
It was a shooting pain. A pain that stayed. A pain that got worse as the days went on. Finally, it got so bad that it hurt for me to even raise my arm up to wave. Seriously, it was an excruciating pain. But what was so strange is that it seemed to be increasing as time went on.

I was at a loss to what it could be. That is until I was talking to my uncle one day at our regular poker game night. I went to reach for something and my right arm hurt so bad that I used my other arm to help it along.

My uncle noticed this and said that it was odd that his right arm was doing the same thing.
Finally! I had my first clue to what was making this happen. I quickly was jogging my memory to find out what me and my uncle had in common with our arms. We only spend about one day a week around each other, sometimes only one day every two weeks.
So for us both to be experiencing this shooting, increasing pain in our right arms, it had to have a common link.

Then after we thought for a while we had it! A kind of eureka moment!
A few weeks earlier we had both purchased a wholesale lot size package of Degree deodorant. Was this what could be hurting the both of us? Seriously? Deodorant?
I quickly began to Google arm pain and Degree deodorant. And to my surprise there were numerous cases of this happening.

Omogosh! What?

I believe that the aluminum zirconium, or the amount thereof, that was in that Degree brand was way to high. I've read that aluminum zirconium blocks toxins from escaping our bodies and tend to build up in our lymph nodes.There has been no hard evidence of this through a medical test that I know of. But listen to this.
I convinced my uncle to stop using the deodorant and just give it a try to see if the pain would subside. I also stopped using the deodorant immediately since that was the only new thing we both had in common on the subject.

And guess what? Just about four days after stopping the use, for both of us, we noticed that our pain was less. OMGOSH! The Degree deodorant had to be the common link!
And thankfully, about two full weeks later, both of our right arms were almost back to completely normal. And now, well, neither of us have any type of pain whatsoever left from using it.

I'm just glad we realized it was the deodorant and didn't keep using it. I am so glad that we stopped when we did, or I just wander what a years worth of usage would have resulted in on our bodies.

Today, swearing that I will never touch a stick of Degree deodorant ever again in my life, I am totally arm pain free. So is my uncle.

FYI: Since this horrible experience, I have been using a natural coconut deodorant and it works great!

Article and Photo by &jelliedkey And that is the Exact Deodorant in the pic I was using!
|| +Chemicals || +Degree || +DegreeArmPain || +DegreeDeodorant || +Health || +Pain || +Personal ||