*A $108.08 order that I just paid $36.89 for*

I finally decided to go ahead and use my 40% off coupon today because it is about to expire. They have the everyday coupons of 20% floating around so be sure to find one if you are planning on buying anytime soon.

I paired that with the buy three and get three free deals and the free shipping of orders of $50.00. So as you can imagine, the extra 40% off everything turned into a better bargain that I first thought.

I got a great amount of products for very little out of pocket expense. Lets take a look at what I got.

A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist= 1@$14.00
Brown Sugar & Fig Fine Fragrance Mist= 1@$14.00
Twisted Peppermint Fine Fragrance Mist= 1@$14.00
Cashmere Glow Fine Fragrance Mist= 1@FREE (Originally $14.00)
Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist= 1@FREE (Originally $14.00)
Wild Madagascar Vanilla Fine Fragrance Mist= 1@FREE (Originally $14.00)
Pear & Cashmere Woods Fine Fragrance Mist= 1 @$7.00
Oahu Coconut Sunset Travel Size Fine Fragrance Mist= 2 @$6.00
Plum Moscato Travel Size Fine Fragrance Mist= 1 @$3.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Merchandise Subtotal before sales $100.00)
Merchandise Subtotal after shipping and tax (before sales): $108.08
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***NOW ADD IN ALL MY COUPONS AND FREE SHIPPING***
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchandise Subtotal after sales of buy three get three free $58.00
40% Off Your Online Purchase Details -$23.20
Estimated Shipping & Handling $5.99
Free Shipping On Orders of $50 or More -$5.99
Sales Tax: $2.09
Order FINAL Total $36.89
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Savings of about $71.19 on this order!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be good for me to mention that I would never purchase these products at full price EVER. They try to trick you with sales sometimes, but use your head and only buy when really cheap! I only tend to buy when I can get them at or around $3.00 per bottle. And a great note to many: In the summer you can find sales online with bottles and fragrances of full sizes going at or around $2.50 each! Yes! I have ordered boxes upon boxes for my Peddlers Mall booth before. You just have to check in now and then to see what they are putting on sale!

I think I did pretty good, although I'm sure there was probably a better way to get even more. And I almost forgot to mention that all of these Bath & Body Works fragrances will be used as Christmas gifts too.

And before I forget, it may be great to mention that I used my Bubbling money to purchase this. An extra little bit of awesome right there!

Photo by &jelliedkey +Bath&BodyWorks +Fragrances +Bath&BodyWorksCoupon +CouponCodes +Sales +Coupons +20%Off +40%Off +Jelliedkey +Christmas +Bubblews +BubblewsCash