Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bubblews Popularity is Finally Failing

When I get the chance I always will pop in at Bubblews and do a bit of catching up. Until right after Halloween I have always had plenty of time for bubbling and I am missing that. But then that is when my craft booth kicks in high speed and the Peddlers Mall really gets busy.

And so I have to push Bubblews to my back burner for a bit. Oddly I have been noticing a trend here. And that is that I am reading a lot of Bubblers are slacking down or are planning on slacking down here.

Why? Well, I've read a variety of reasons. But the main reason across the board is that the Bubblews site seems to be getting smaller and the income potential is falling.

I can see their point and I may also one day feel the same way. Who knows? But as for now I say that we should enjoy this site and have fun. Also try to keep in mind that anything we earn while on here is more than what we started the day off with.

Do you plan on slacking down on the time you spend at Bubblews?


+Bubblews +Backburner +Priorities +Bubbling +Jelliedkey +EarningOnline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!