Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

90 Day Fiance

Have you heard of the television show called 90 Day Fiance?

I just started watching it a few weeks ago. I didn't even know it had been out for a previous season. It's where a couple gets a K-1 Visa to allow the foreign fiance of an American to enter the USA. They are then allowed 90 days to either wed or the fiance must return to their homeland.

I watched the new episode of 90 Day Fiance last night. I think only 2 more episodes maybe? I can't remember but it's getting close to the end. I am loving this show lol. i didn't know about it last season, so after this goes off, I can look that up and watch the first set of couples.

Has anyone else fallen in love with these couples?


+LOVE +90dayfiance +Engagement +K1visa +GreenCard +Televisions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!