I'd say not!

I've been on and off of Bubblews for a few days and when I first got on this morning I came across an eye opening article. It was something about how they'd heard of Bubblews heading towards bankruptcy.

I was like, "what? OMG!"

So I did a quick Google search of the words Bubblews + Bankrupt and only a few results popped up.

Here is one: http://postanyarticle.com/guest-posts-and-spam/bubblews-is-officially-bankrupt/ (I was torn whether to add the link to where I read it or not, as I don't really want them to get more notice on such. But I'm sure people will want to know where I saw this, and so I think I will link it.)

But I quickly went on reading and realized it was just something they apparently made up to get views because they had no proof. The author was only titled as "guest" and there are five unanswered questions as to where "guest" got such info.

But why post such?

It could be because the other sites are jealous of the progress of this site and that they may be envious. Maybe it was just a viscous rumor started to simply hurt the name of Bubblews because of a person that didn't get paid due to rule violations? Or maybe it was just an article meant to grab many users' attention and get oodles of views?

Who really knows but there is one thing that I know for sure. I haven't heard or read any real proof that Bubblews is in trouble. And you would think that if that was in fact true, there would be many articles out there on the subject.

So I am going to sum up this rumor as in fact just that, a rumor. And until we hear anything official from the Bubblews staff on the subject, I'd say it is senseless to worry about. Keep posting and remember that the more we do here, the more it helps Bubblews to keep going.

 +Bubblews +Bankrupt +IsBubblewsBankrupt +Money +News +Rumors