Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wrong Pic Yahoo!


I signed out of my yahoo mail and was shown this page (photo above), which I captured a shot of using my "fireshot" option in Firefox. If you wish to see the full article, click here, you will be directed to Yahoo.

I started reading it, then thought, somethings not right. That is not the girl in the pic. I am not an avid follower of the show Teen Mom or Teen Mom 2, but I do watch it from time to time. Enough to know that the photo of the girl posted with the article is not the girl they are talking about in the post.

That is not Leah Messer in the photo, that is rather Janelle Evans, just with her hair dyed blonde. Leah Messer, in recent episodes, also has her hair dyed a brighter blonde, as pictured, but that is not her.

Anyways, I wander if the writer, of the article realizes that isn't Leah Messer or if it was posted intentionally? If so, why would they do that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!