Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Convert VHS Movies to DVD's



I have been meaning to find a way to convert all my old home-made VHS movies to DVD's. But I've never actually taken the time to sit down and find out just how I need to go about that. That is, until tonight.


I finally remembered and had the time to look it up online. And after going through numerous youtube videos on how to convert VHS movies to DVD's I finally ended up on ebay. I just started searching for "VHS to DVD converters" and ended up with lots of items that all were similar and claim to do about the same thing.

This is the one I ended up choosing for only $17.95. It was very cheap, way cheaper than I expected and also comes with the software for your pc. And although there were cheaper ones, the others didn't look as good and I ended up going with a seller who also has 100% feedback. Don't ever forget to check that out when shopping on ebay! It helps alot to find out what type of seller you're gonna be handing over your money to.


Do you have lots of VHS home movies laying around?

Or have you already converted your VHS movies to DVD?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!