Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today I Got $75.00 in Gas Cards!



Wew, I loved walking down to the ole' mailbox today. I had a wonderful envelope waiting on me that had two Shell gas gift cards inside, one for $25.00 and the other for $50.00, all thanks to Best Western!

As many of you know, my husband stays outta town alot for business. And when possible, which is only about a fourth of the time, he trys to stay at a Best Western. Why? Because he had signed up for one of their loyalty cards and with each stay you earn points. Points kinda like here at Gather. After so many build up, you can exchange them for gift cards, items or free nights stay.


After about three months of signing up for the card, he flew through their different tiers of membership which are: Gold Elite Level , Platinum Elite Level, Diamond Elite Level. Each level has different bonus's but with each you basically receive 1000 points per every $10 you spend on your room at the Best Western. So the points add up fast when you stay weeks at a time.


And so about 2 weeks ago, I logged onto to his account and we picked out what we wanted to trade the points in for. He had just a lil more than needed for $100 in gas cards, but I choose to leave some points sitting so there'd be a lil start again. I choose gas gift cards for Shell because I do alot of running back and forth to my Peddlers Mall booth. So for a while, I'll be doing that for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!