Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Earn Money Online | Part 7


Since my first post, Earn Money Online by Answering Questions, I decided to do a series on this topic to share the sites I like, that enables you to earn money online.

How much is your time worth? Let Jingit give you an idea. Haven't you ever heard of Jingit? Don't worry, not too many people have yet.

Jingit is a new and upcoming internet company, currently in beta mode, that pays people, instantly, to view their ads through videos. The videos are basically commercials for various brands. You are not going to "get rich quick," by any means. There is a cap on the amount of weekly earnings, and to start off that cap is $5.00. And remember, since the company is in beta mode, you will not reach that limit yet. They are still running tests and do not have enough videos available for all to meet their limit. Well, something like that is what they said within a video ad on the site that I just watched.

They do have an optional referral system but it only helps you to reach a new level of earnings per week. And that level caps out at $10.00. So see, even if you reach your weekly limit, after the number of referrals needed, you can only make up to $10.00 per week. But I think of it in a long term state of mind. At years end that could be some extra "free" Christmas spending money in my account.

And that leads me to how Jingit pays you. They require you, basically, to request a Jingit Visa Debit Card (which has all sorts of fees unless used on a normal basis) so that you can load your earnings onto that, then spend. But the only thing I didn't really like is that they charge you $2.00 to request that Visa. You don't have to pay out of your pocket, it comes straight out of what you have earned there at Jingit. So that's good, but I still didn't like having to pay for it.

So do you want to join me on Jingit and earn a few extra bucks a week? If so, feel free to click my referral link here and start earning!


Jingit Visa Debit Card Explanation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!