Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Earn Money Online | Part 4






Redgage is a website that pays you for what you already do online. Things like socializing by sharing blogs, photos, videos, links and documents.
I use to use a famous free photo hosting site called Photobucket before finding Redgage. Just simply because I wanted a place to store photos online in case my pc crashed. But then I learned about Redgage. And that you can actually make money from not only uploading your pics there, but by sharing other types of things like the blogs that I usually posted for free on other sites.
How much does Redgage Pay?
The earning here are based on views again also. And each user's content has a customized rate for every 1000 views. So the more you post, the more potential you have at earning. Which is great for people like me that love to post numerous photos!



As I said in my last post, I do realize that with most of these sites, the amount earned is small, but if you do continue to do the offers, surverys or what-have-you on a daily, they will all add up to a nice amount. And hey, it's all free. Even if you don't have much time on your hands, you can try to incorporate a few clicks here and there on these sites daily and it will add up. I try to do my daily clicking around when I log in to check my email. So I kinda kill two birds with one stone.



And also, as I said before in my blog, I'm gonna try to find a new sites like this each week, if possible. And try to share it with ya. So don't let my similar post titles fool ya, each one is different, just based on the same topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!