Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gas or Electric?

YAY! We have lived here in our new (remodeled) home for 4 years now (on Feb. 1st actually marks 4 years lol). And we have had alot, and I stress ALOT of fix it projects to be completed. We redone the entire insides with new walls and flooring, cabinets, new bathroom, well, to make it easier to understand, we really redone everything except the exterior. lol. Anyways, when we moved in here, we just focused on the fixing up. We didn't bother with buying any new appliances or such. Well, I love to cook. Baking is what I most enjoy, but whatever I'm cooking I'm usually loving it.

Anways, a few weeks ago, my oven quit on my stove. I loved that stove. We had it for over 8 years. It had a grilltop which I absolutely loved in the winter. I could kinda bbq indoors when it was snowing. lol. Anyways, it is old news now. Because today, we finally decided to go and get a new set. I chose the stainless. They are being delivered tomorrow and I just cannot wait. It is kinda like our home buying anniversary gift, lol. But I just couldn't wait until Feb. 1st to be without an oven. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Below is some pics I googled and found that were similar to the ones I chose.


Which do you prefer cooking with, Gas or Electric?

I prefer gas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!