Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shine with Mayonaise

I read a post from Marsha C. a while back, bookmarked it, now I can't find it. (When I do, I'll post a link back to it for others.) But most of what I read stuck in my mind. And I'm gonna try it.
The great post had tips for different ways to use mayonaise. And one of which, was to use it to shine your household plants. Take a lil on a rag, and rub each leaf.
And with my plants, all four of them, really are in need of something. They've sit all winter long, just gathering dust and beginning to look all dull. I've had these plants for years. And have even made starts from one a few times. And I'd like to keep them as nice looking as possible. The one in the picture sits right at the entry to welcome guests, so I need to really spruce it up a bit.

Winter Care Tips for Houseplants

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!