Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Earn Money Online | Part 3





For today's post on how to earn money online, I'd like to share a site I recently ran across called JustAnswer.




I'm not including any referral link whatsoever, so that this post will be legitimate for our site's posting rules. And I won't get any credit whatsoever if you decide to go to the site and try it out. I just wanted to share it and let you know of yet another one of the ways you can earn money online.



It's an ask and answer type of site that is looking for people who have a special degree on a variety of topics or for the average person that doesn't mind searching out the answers.



As I said in my last post, I do realize that with most of these sites, the amount earned is small, but if you do continue to do the offers, surverys or what-have-you on a daily, they will all add up to a nice amount. And hey, it's all free. Even if you don't have much time on your hands, you can try to incorporate a few clicks here and there on these sites daily and it will add up. I try to do my daily clicking around when I log in to check my email. So I kinda kill two birds with one stone.




And also, as I said in my last post, I'm gonna try to find a new sites like this each week, if possible. And try to share it with ya. So don't let my similar post titles fool ya, each one is different, just based on the same topic.






Have you heard of the site JustAnswer before?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!