Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Primitive Chair | Willow Tree

My dad picked this cute chair up at a yard sale for me. It was originally bright blue with rabbits and black/white checker pattern all on it. It was hideious!
I decided to make it into a "time out" children's chair. Since it is just the right size. I once saw one of the "time out" chairs at a flea market in South Carolina and I loved the theme. I don't have kids however, so I don't feel guilty to make one. lol.
I dont hardly ever find anything that I believe would look right with a willow tree on, but I decided to give this a shot, since the back is so high.
I'm not loving this, but I do think it looks cute.
It's being put up for sale in my Peddlers Mall booth.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978682437

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!