Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Turkey Pizza!


Here's whats left of my "turkey bacon, turkey sausage and turkey ham pizza." That's alot of turkey, aint it?

Well, one thing is for sure, being allergic to beef and pork and many other foods, really makes me stretch the limits with my cooking. lol. It's actually quite fun, sometimes, seeing what new types of foods I can throw together with what I have to work with.

One thing is for sure. No matter what I end up throwing together with all the types of turkey, it turns out kinda good. The people that come in and out through the day, help me finish the leftover with no complaints.

So here's to turkey! Some people only think about it once or twice a year at holidays, but it's a daily dish around here.

Ingredients on my Turkey Pizza:
-turkey bacon
-turkey ham
-turkey sausage
-tomato paste
-homemade crust (basic flour, water, vegetable oil)
-2 cups of shredded cheese
-1 medium onion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!