Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Phishing Email Alert | Eachbuyer.com

If anyone here is a member of eBay, please be cautious with your mail. This morning I received an email that looked legitimate. And as I've just purchased items Wednesday, I thought it was real at first. Instead of being from eBay it was from Eachbuyer.com.
But the more I read through the email and by them wanting me to "click here," and input my info, I realized it was too fishy to be real. So I reported it to eBay on their ANSWERS forum. And that's where I got the info that it is in fact a scam. I then was informed to forward the original email on to spoot@ebay.com, which i immediately done.

Have you every gotten an email scam letter from what seemed to be eBay?

Take a look at my email here if you wish.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! We will be linking to this particularly great post
on our website. Keep up the great writing.

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: silkn flash and go hair removal review

Post a Comment

I love comments!